- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- Dash hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Steam broccoli until tender-crisp.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, except sesame seeds, in a small bowl. Microwave on high, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Pour sauce over broccoli and mix to combine. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Now You’re Cooking